=}

I feel that you are a powerful girl.
to win my friendship.
it is difficult to trust someone, but trust.
I want to help you, help a friend.
I will devote all the time if necessary

I liked you girl :)

to: ana.
By: Maninho.



cada dia acredito que estou vivo para ajudar os outros e é nisso que vou acreditar...
eu quero mudar o mundo, e nisso eu ja acredito...
em questão de tempo, as pessoas mudarão do jeito pior ou melhor...
siga meu caminho, que estaras seguindo o caminho certo...

Eu juro, eu juro diante do meu sangue que ninguem caminhará triste.!

Um comentário:

  1. great! I loved you post and I wanna thank you for all these words, but, you know... I'm trying to going on without anyone cause since it started, I've hurt a lot of friends and it makes me feel worse every day, so I don't wanna hurt anybody anymore. Thanks for your friendship, kisses ;*
    (please don't think I'm rude, I'm just sick of hurt people that only wanted make me feel better)

    ResponderExcluir